<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So, I was just minding my own business, about to leave campus when I ran into Fort Club and this other guy playing hackey sack. He asked me to play and just as I was about to decline because of my rising hunger, they kicked it at me, so I decided to stay for a few minutes and then leave. The first thing out of the other guy's mouth was this:

"So, if you eat someone else, do you think that you become like a superman?"

This was instant captivation for me. Hunger forgotten, I went into a detailed explanation of why this was not so for about ten minutes while playing hackey sack. I/we came to the conclusion after a while that the only way you could gain someone's strength by eating them was to do so and then work out a whole lot to put that protein to good use. If this wasn't interesting/weird enough, we spent the next half an hour discussion the same thing for crabs and reasons why they might become cannibals themselves. In the end, I think I may have started them on the track for a film festival submission. I hope it is realized.

Also...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter