<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

For the past few days I've been completely incapacitated with some unknown illness which seemed to incorporate nearly every symptom known to man. Don't get me wrong, I still feel like crap, but it is a slightly more tolerable sort of crap. I now only have an incessant cough, a recovering sore throat that left a bruise on my neck and a mind in a state of mild delirium. Anyways, the reason for this post was to report 2 things that I found were pretty cool:

1) OK Soda. Why didn't it catch on? This stuff looks awesome.

2) Spy vs. Pie. These guys formed a band where they just sit and talk about anything and everything. It reminded me of the chatter on Bazooka Radio but with words not fit for radio use. Each one is about half an hour, so if you have nothing to do or have earphones and are tied to the computer, give them a listen. Oh, and one of them is Canadian. I think that makes it better.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter