<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 10, 2006

So, I'm at the computer lab just waiting around until practice and reading some awesome web comics when I get an instant message from Ilana asking me if I'm at home:

Chilana says:
You're home?
Sam says:
no
Sam says:
the lab
Chilana says:
Which lab? I'm in the lab!
Sam says:
hamilton one
Sam says:
right behind you [as he looks behind him and spots her instantly]
Chilana says:
I have absolutely no idea where that is. [she said as she scanned the room as I watched]

At this point I walked the 7 feet over to her and tapped her on the shoulder and she let out a yelp. I turned around, walked back to my seat and typed:

Sam says:
right here
Chilana says:
Wow.
Chilana says:
I can't believe I didn't notice you.

Neither did I. After one whole year, she doesn't recognize my right side. I guess I have started to look like the typical Bishop's student.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter