<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I present to you lucky readers of The Fangorious Leap the best quote you will ever find in a finance lecture. I am not able to make something like this up. Ok, so I am definitely able to, but I didn't this time.

"Oh no, I am so foolish. I was pressing the power button [of the remote control for the projector] instead of the one for the supercharged laser. I have to be careful not to burn the screen or cut the wall behind it. Not for our sake, for the people in the next class. 'Oh no! The aliens are coming!' 'No, no, it is just the finance class next door.' So, what happens if we add taxes back into the equation?"

It was the best moment in finance class history.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter