<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Farewell Mailin. You will be missed.



And look at Ilana, studying, a year ago. I bet no one remembers this picture. I sure didn't. It came as quite a surprise to find it on my computer. I think this was one of my first pictures with what was then my new digital camera. Look at all that chalk on the walls.



I found this wonderful picture of my sister. I don't think she'd like it if she found I posted this online, so no one tell her. Ok?



I also found a song about the Kreb's Cycle. It kind of sucks. I shouldn't be surprised. How it got on my computer is what I want to know. Anyone who wants a copy of the song, let me know and I'll email it to you or something. Let you be warned though, it really sucks. Those who seem to get off on really really bad stuff may like it though.

Sam with a beard last summer. He looks sort of angry, but he isn't. Well, maybe a little bit. Those steps are not as comfortable as they look. Oh, and I was working. My partner was being stupid that day too, so I cut him out of the picture. Mwhahaha!



Finally, a pretty sky last summer. I can't wait until it is really summer and not just feeling like summer.



And this has been another (?) edition of late night (early morning?) finding and posting pictures from Sam's computer.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter