<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A picture I took while walking to Lennoxville from Ilana's house last week, actually on the way to the Lion where the picture from last post was taken.



From left to right we have Ilana, smiling evilly with intent (to do what? I'm not sure, but she clearly intends something); Oliver, smiling in a manner which would suggest that he is generally confused as to what is really going on, which is probably the case at this particular moment in time; Mailin just smiling, which, apparantly, she doesn't do all that often in pictures. Wait! Who is that handsome devil on the right? I dare say that it is myself!?! Yes, I took the picture and still managed to get in on the action myself. Wow! What magic is this, that I manage to frame everything perfectly? Well, as it turns out, I have long arms and the ability to hold peoples attention for more than one picture. But look at that smirk/squinty eye combo. I also am clearly up to something. I think that something was actually taking the picture, but let's keep some element of mystery about it and say that we are not sure.

What is that I hear? You want more pictures of Mailin, the one who isn't confused or up to something? Alright, I can do that. But I'll only show pictures of her where she isn't smiling so that order is restored.

Here she is not smiling in the graveyard where we found this really cool cross.



Here she is in the mall where she made me take this picture of her where she wasn't smiling so that order would be restored.



Finally, here is one on the bus. You have no idea how hard it is to get a clear picture on the bus with a bad digital camera.



In case you were wondering, I do take pictures of other people also, but they aren't visiting from Germany at the moment. Don't worry, they will have their time on the soon to be picture ridden pages of The Fangorious Leap.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter