<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm only updating so that people will stop harassing me to do so. I can stay unresponsive if I please! I have been quite busy, with tonnes of work to do and only a week left of school. I won 3% on my final grade by winning a presentation contest for Marketing Management class. I was very happy about that. I can't snap my fingers when I sing, at least not with the music, and at least not with River of Dreams, the song where I am supposed to for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday's choir show. Luckily I no longer have to. Come to the choir show, buy your tickets in advance if you can. I am svelt and am compared to the norse god of war Tyr by some. Interesting. I am tired. I am going to bed. Goodnight all. Sorry for the lack of posts recently.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter