<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I went to a Moroccan resaurant today called La Baladi with Kevin and Mekashef. It was very cool. You get a massive and overflowing plate full of food such as lamb, chicken, salad, humus, rice and gus-gus with a tea and soup for only $7.88 CAD. At the table next to us were a bunch of government types that Mekashef said he knew from his party days.

This evening we were recorded again in the practice room and the results were much better than on Sunday, mostly because my fingers hadn't died on me this time around and because we had a bass. I can't wait to hear the recordings. On Friday evening to Saturday we are going to a real recording studio to do some pro recording. I am very anxious.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter