<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

I had a fantastic weekend! Started it all off with a mini party at Ian's place with Ilana, Ryan, Jen, Ian (of course), Tom (or Matt, I can't recall) and I. Ian creeped me out by first nibbling on my foot, then sock, then turning into a dog (crazy actors) and trying to get attention from everyone. He needs a girlfriend.

Saturday we played our show, which went alright, I guess. It was very much fun anyways. After it, we all went to Ryan's for one of his barbeques (this time his barbeque actually worked). There were tonnes of people at this one and much fun was had. As the evening evolved, Improv games started to be played. We played Freeze and then Should Have Said-Freeze. It was a great time. The improv games ended when during a 3-stooges sketch Ian and my heads got knocked together very hard and very painfully. Then Tom had a very dramatic exit that left Ian in a very philosophical mood, at which point I left.

There's more, but I have to go to school.

Tonight will be the eating of the Death Murder Burger! Updates may occur

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter