<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I had an amazing time last night. I went dancing (first time) at Cafe Du Palais with Jen, Josephine, Ilana, Dave, Dave, The Almighty Conga Man and Kevin. Dancing is uber fun. I suck at it, but it is fun. They played alternative and a good variety of music, which I enjoyed quite a bit. The Almighty Conga Man and Josephine hooked up during the last song before they kicked us out (as this blog becomes the new repository for all the latest gossip). After we all went back to the apartment and I slept on the very hard and uncomfortable (to me at least) floor. I didn't sleep well. Oh well, what can you do. Then this morning we all went for brunch, and ate tonnes. It was really good food (they had sushi!) but it was a bit more expensive than I would have liked. For a good meal with good friends it was well worth it. I saw my first Woody Allen flick after, but I missed the middle-end because I fell asleep. Not because it wasn't interesting, or that I wasn't enjoying it, but just because I hadn't really slept at all and was really tired. I'm not tired anymore. In fact I'm feeling quite the opposite of tired. Anyways, band practice was alright, but I had to leave early to work on a presentation that we hadn't started for tomorrow, which got finished and I think is quite good.

This mental flush brought to you by the man who is not tired but really thinks he should be, Sam. Apologies to readers expecting, and probably rightly so, better.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter