<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Mekashef!!!

Sometimes I hate the poeple in my program. Some guy in my class today was laughing maniacally at me for fully 5 minutes about some chance of a number I chose. I can't understand this type of behaviour. I mean, it isn't as if this guy has anything going for him. He is excessively fat, ugly and seemingly borders on the mentally deficient. It isn't that I was or am bothered by this, it is just that I think he is a moron and that his parents should have never been allowed to procreate. And then other times I really like the people. There are a lot of genuinely nice/interesting people in my program. Unfortunately people like the one mentioned above tend to demean the whole.

I had a nice chat with one of my professors today who I had in my first year. Out of the blue just pops up and decides it is a good time for a chat. I like that. He remembered from the spring that I owned a film company (I didn't bother to tell him that I had resigned last week) even though he was copiously drunk at the entrepreneurship seminar we were at when he found out. Anyways, nice to have profs like that.

I should really be studying for a Finance 1 midterm I have tomorrow, but I can't bring myself to care/worry about it even though it is worth 30% of my grade and it is supposed to be one of the toughest courses in the program. To worry would mean that I would study, and to study would mean that I would possibly do quite well on the exam. I have now no such guarantee, but somehow that doesn't bother me ... yet.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter