<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

w00t! this week is going to be a good one, equal if not greater to the last. Last week there were those awesome plays, productive band practices and that uber fun business simulation. I didn't think the simulation would be, but it ended up being like having a nice sized lan party playing something like Civ 3 without the graphics and with business instead of war. Anyways, this week we've got another couple of band practice that promise to be quite good, a trip to the schvitz after one and to a Mexican restaurant with a party of 10 after the other. Thats what I really anticipate the most. I finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and it is really quite good. I found it a bit predictable and mildly drawn out near the end, but I'd recomend it to anyone if the asked me for some recomendations, though even so it wouldn't be at the top of the list.

I've got a meeting with my favorite professor this afternoon and a small test this morning. Wish me luck.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter