<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

This semester as I can see it now is going to be a good one. I have no teacher that I don't like so far as I can presently tell. They all seem quite interesting and competent, which is quite a bit more than I can say for some of my teachers of last semester. The courses I'm taking seem to have good material and will more than likely teach me a lot of useful things.

I know some of you readers dislike business in all its forms, or at least claim to. I think that you fail to realize that organizations such as Red Cross are also businesses. Many busineses do great things for society in general. I won't get all preachy, but business isn't all bad, or even mostly bad as a lot of you would tend to think. Of course there are a lot of examples of bad businesses, but there are many times as many of good ones that we don't hear about. I being an optomist of a rather high order prefer to concentrate on the good ones.

In regards to the bot that is posting advertising in my and others' comments, stop it! You are giving yourself a bad name and I hate you and the website/company you represent! Refer to Mekashef's blog for a possibly better and certainly longer post about this.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter