<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I played hockey today with the boysin lieu of doing any actual work. It was very much fun and I have the bruises to prove it. Apologies to those I injured. Chris, I hope your kidneys are feeling better and working at better than 43% capacity after that body check. In my defence, you did have the puck. It was the first time I have skated all year so my feet nearly fell off after the first half, after which I switched to the infinitely more comfortable and equally less frictitious shoes. It was uber fun.

I also finished Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I quite enjoyed it. It has been compared to The Princess Bride (I, admitedly, only saw the movie), which I also enjoyed (the movie that is). If I can find any of his other books such as Neverwhere or American Gods, I will gladly read them.

One last thing. Happy Birthday Ilana's Mom!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter