<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

E: What are you up to tonight?
Me: I'm going to band practice in about an hour.
E: Oh? A band? What instrument do you play?
Me: Guitar, Bass and occasionally I sing.
E: You play guitar? Then you must know Steve! He plays guitar and is in the Music program.
Me: This may come as a bit of a shock to you, but not all guitarists share a telepathic link with each other. As such, I don't know him, nor do I know of him.
E: *doesn't get it and continues talking about something else for about 30 seconds when she said:* Hey! I know that not all guitarists share a telepathic link! My brother plays guitar and you don't know him!
Me: Probably not. *I didn't bother to inquire whether that was in fact true*

I love the schvitz, but I think I may have over done it this time. I was light headed (even more than usual) for about 20 minutes after I got out, at times needing the support of the wall to stay upright. And my skin was tingly after too. Will I stop going? Never!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter