<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The band's website is being redesigned and if you thought it was complicated before, prepare yourself. My job will be to write a bunch of short stories about random things that will pop up when certain links are clicked. I realize that this is usually how you access things on a website, but you'll see what I mean when you see the new design.

Last night I participated in a movie night with the boys. We watched the Dave Chapelle Killing Them Softly DVD I got for christmas, which is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, and Resident Evil Apocalypse which was less so. In fact it wasn't funny at all, nor was it made to be. Lots of zombies etc. Then, and also before, probably during as well come to think about it, D & D was discussed. Inevitable when Ian and The Almighty Conga Man get together. The Almighty Conga Man is an encyclopaedia when it comes to D & D. He knows everything and exactly in which book it can be found and the very page it is on. It is insane. There was much talk of prestige classes and Geshtalt characters and many other things I know nothing about, but it was still rather interesting to listen to.

Tomorrow, that is Friday for the disoriented, there will be a potluck Barbeque at Ryan's new appartment. I invite most of you to come, email me and I'll let you know if you are among the lucky. He said I could invite anyone, so I am. I don't even know who reads this blog, so I may be surprised at the barbeque. Starts at 4. I'm bringing steaks. Yummy, yummy steaks.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter