<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Yesterday was cold. Really cold. I mean, my mustache was frozen to my face after 2 minutes out of the house cold. I believe it was in between minus 20 and minus 30 all day on the celcius scale. That didn't stop me from doing anything or going anywhere though. In the afternoon I walked to town (about 25 minutes) and went to Ryan's to help him take some pictures, which came out pretty good as far as I could tell. These pictures were taken outside. After about a half an hour walk, all of our limbs were numb, those of us who have facial hair had it frozen to their respective faces with ice chunks in it, and the memory card was full. We went back to Ryan's and unthawed by watching the end of a golf movie (how exciting!) dubbed in French (even better!) with Karl (Woohoo!). We got some pics of the mist on the river, some of which I may post here if I can get the files sent to me. I got a ride home from the generous Ilana's mom, which probably saved me from certain death by turning into an ice cube. Hurrah for Ilana's mom!

I learned London Falling by The Clash on the bass yesterday. It is quite a fun bass riff.

Doppelganger Effekt Christmas Special on Thursday at Ilana's. If you don't know where that is, just use Zen Navigation (find a car that looks like it knows where it is going and follow it) and you'll be fine. The results are more often surprising than successful, but it is worth it for the sake of the few occasions when it is both.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter