<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

I saw a guy walking down the street puffing on a pipe today, one of those that you would typically associate with an elderly man playing bridge or an aged Oxford professor, well, at least I would. It isn't often you see that. This pipe had a metal end. I hope he doesn't continue with that habit when it gets really cold or it may just become a semi- permanent attatchment to his face. Interesting thought.

I started reading The Tsaddik of the Seven Wonders today. Great book so far, a bit confusing, but such was to be expected since Mekashef (or Ex Nihilo or whatever he is calling himself now) lent it to me.

Quote of the day: "You are obviously a piece of undigested cheese." It's a great book.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter