<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I had my History of Modern Art to 1950 final exam this afternoon. Well, I guess I had half of it since the teacher decided to be nice and give half of it as a take home section. I think I have some classmates with very poor critical thinking skills; the teacher made a typo and wrote "answer the two following questions" instead of "answer the following question" so some people wrote two essays even though there was clearly only one question. Anyways, that wasn't his only error, he proclaimed in the last class that the exam was at 1 when on all of the timetables, including the one online, it was said to be at 2. Consequently, those who were there at 1 started then and people kept trickling in afterwards until as late as 10 past 2. I was done and gone ten minutes later, so there could have been others later than that. I found it quite easy and am very happy I took that course, not only because it was easy, but also because it was very interesting and I learned a lot about modern art and to appreciate it.

On my way home, I saw a man standing against a factory building with a plastic bag in his hand filled with what I have no clue. He looked a bit nervous, though seemed quite patient. Usually the people who walk in and out this door are dressed in blue jumpsuits (I walk past this building all the time and must have biked past it at least twice a day during the months when I could do that sort of thing), but this man was wearing typical clothing, perhaps a little shabby, but nothing out of the ordinary. As I was about to cross the road, a woman came out the door and the man slipped inside. Is it just me, or does that seem really shifty to you? I probably watch too many police dramas. If I hear of sabotage or if the building gets set on fire, then I'll sell my story to The Campus or something.

Another thing I noticed on the way home was the number of people who have mustaches that look something like this. When did this become the style and why would anyone willingly want to look like that? It is absolutely hideous in my opinon, not that I have anything against James Taylor, or even know who he is for that matter. What is your opinion?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter