<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I am a huge fan of martial arts. I can't do them, but I do like to watch them, especially in movies. I am a huge fan of Samurai movies, and throwing knives are something I have worked on a little bit myself. With this in mind, I can't wait for this movie to come out. I loved Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Hero, both of which this movie is compared to in the review, and this one is supposedly better.

On another note, I took a great picture today, and then had a very interesting debate about the validity of photography with Adam. A very interesting man, he is, with very different opinons on a great many things.


Here is this evenings sunset for your enjoyment.


This was my backyard earlier this week after the big snowfall.



I hope the photo post actually worked.

Song of the day/week/random other time period:
Lateralus by Tool

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter