<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Festivus!!!!

Festivus day activities:
-Watch The Terminal to prove that it isn't a chick flick. A bet was made, it must be watched.
-Convince the Almighty Conga Man that it is a good idea to grace us with his presence at tonight's Doppelganger Effekt Christmas/Festivus Special.
-Go myself to above mentioned special.
-Get sword.
-Have a good time.

I love the Holidays.

I watched Shaun of the Dead last night with Senior Soup and Ryan. I thought it was hilarious, especially for a zombie movie. I was surprised when everyone started talking with British accents for some reason.

"Do the American thing and throw it out." - Senior Soup's Dad, one of the most opinonated people I have met.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter