<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

The choir concert went quite well yesterday. It was a packed house and we sang quite possibly the best we have ever done so. During the standing ovation this conversation was had:

Me: *stating the obvious as usual* I think they liked us.
Guy Standing Next To Me: Us? That applause is all for me you know, well, ok, for us.
Me: Of course, because they could hear us the whole time over the other 83 people in the choir.
GSNTM: Oh yeah, we stole the show.
Me: Go us!

I was told by my parents that the encore was the best peice of the three that we sang. Personally I preferred the first. Anyways, if you didn't come to the show yesterday, you should definitely come tonight at 8 in Bandeen Hall.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter