<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

I had an interesting bike ride home from a special late choir practice (it was quite good too!) this evening. I was a little more than half way home, not really paying attention, humming the Sanctus to myself in the dark night air when I look up and see a grey toque floating in the darkness about 4 feet in front of me. I jam on the brakes as fast as I can, letting out a small manly yelp as I do so but still I crash into what turned out to be a man in a big navy blue coat staring at the stars facing away from me. I hit him not all that hard, but with enough force to knock him forward. I found out if he was ok, apologizing profusely the whole time and all he said was, "Thats OK, I've been hit harder in hockey." and walked away. So I started biking again and get about 50 metres and see a woman walking along the side of the road. As I pass her, I see her eyes are in a frightened state which relaxes once I have passed, or so I sensed. This struck me as odd, since I was around a corner when I hit that other guy. She was also curiously clad entirely in dark colours and would not be visible had she not been near a streetlight.

I recieved an email from someone I don't know today, at least I don't think I know them as I didn't recognize the email address, though that doesn't really mean anything. The point is that in the email was one of those stupid horoscope things, but this one involved trees and so piqued my curiosity. It turns out I am a pine tree and the description is quite accurate from my view of myself. Tell me if you differ:

"Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry,not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance."

Summary in seven words: I'm a bit bored with them. You?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter