<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

src="http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/01/os_quiz/palm.jpg" width="300" height="90"
border="0" alt="You are Palm OS. Punctual, straightforward and very useful. Your mother wants you to do more with your life like your cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are.">
Which OS are You?


I don't know what that means, what I should do about it, or even why I bothered to finish the stupid quiz after I found out it was at least two pages long. I'm quite sure that last sentence was not completed properly, lacked something, or is just plain gramatically incorrect. Don't ask why I keep writing senences in that form because the author is unsure and couldn't be bothered to find out. If you want me to hazard a guess, I would say that I like the way it sounds, flows and looks, but I will give no definite answers.

In any case, the singer in my band, Etienne, has left for England and then Scotland for two weeks. This means that we will have to practice with no singer, suffer with my voice (I hope it doesn't come to that), or just stick to writing new stuff for the instruments. Either that or just play Cameron's Post Humous Adventure over and over again, which would be fine with me for the first hour. We did it three times last practice and it wasn't getting old yet, at least not for me.

My plans for today include but are not limited to the following (no particular order):
-Play some things on guitar
-Continue digging a gargantuan hole in the back yard
-Watch Olympics
-Go to and participate in band practice
-Random somethings after practice
-Make and eat something delicious for supper

I wish the spell checker worked in Mozilla. Please excuse any and all spelling errors in this post, except for Ilana's Mom. She can feel free to point out every one of them in the comments if she wishes.

Summary in seven words: I had better get started on that.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter