<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I got my computer back, but only for a few days as then it will be needed again for the second week of camp. We actually sold out of DVD's today and had to take orders to be shipped. That has never happened before and so I am quite in a good mood at the moment. Also, my cousin and her friend (who turned out to be quite nice) arrived today and Hobbit (previously reffered to as Furure Bride) came for supper also. I am going to Quebec city tomorrow with them all and my parents, probably not The Hobbit though as there is no room in the car (and of course her husband would probably object). I must be off. Apologies for the brevity as of late. Perhaps a picture or two from quebec city if I get enough comments.

Summary in seven words: I have been quite busy lately. Pictures?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter