<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (63%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.
Orderliness (43%) moderately low which suggests you tend to be unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.
Extraversion (60%) moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very internally grounded.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


This is my personality according to a quiz. It is fairly accurate, surprisingly so in my opinion except in the Orderliness section. I don't think I am unreliable, lazy or careless. Well, perhaps sometimes lazy, but who isn't? I wouldn't really trust a quiz to be 100% accurate anyways, especially in 30 questions and I would hope that none of you would either.

This is the best flash cartoon I have seen in quite some time. The animation is very well done and you must all go watch it, unless you have dial-up internet, then you have to come here and I'll show it to you because it will take forever to load. You may want to watch the first in the series first. It can be found here.

Summary in seven words: Personality test accurate? Uber cool flash cartoons.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter