<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

After a less than productive, yet quite fun and thoroughly enjoyable, band practice I came home, put my guitar away, went upstairs and what is the first thing I see? My friend's sister stitting in a bathtub that has been newly placed in the computer room with a book, reading. I don't know about you, but that seems to me to be a little bit of an odd place for a bathtub. Mind you, there is no water and no one can actually take a bath there, much to my relief, but as for a place to sit and read a book, I would argue that a couch or ordinary chair would be much better. So, anyways, I now have one of these tubs in my computer room and it is still a bit creepy.

On another note, Wes was quite right about the movie Audition. As I was instructed would be better, I didn't know anything about the film before I watched it aside from the title. It just got weird for the sake of being weird half way through the movie as Wes had said. Quite over-rated and now I am questioning whether these guys really know what they are talking about when it comes to any sort of cinema. I did watch the original Drunken Master with Jackie Chan, which was quite good, funny and enjoyable.

Finally, the English side to the Doppelganger Effekt website is completed and everyone should go over there and check it out. There are pictures and mp3's to download, but I must warn you that the song files are not from the band, but rather the work of the singer mostly being weird. We don't sing/play/make anything like that as a band.

Summary in seven words: I'm still freaked out about the bathtub.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter