<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

This is one of the best short films I've ever seen, though I do remember a similar situation in the fourth of the 5 books in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy in five parts (best series of books on the face of the planet and perhaps even beneath it).  So go and watch the film, it won awards in several film festivals, which doesn't necessarily make it any good, but it doesn't hurt to add for the simple sake of nothing in particular.  Hidden message here.  Anyone who finds it gets proverbial cookies and those who don't get to suffer the consequences of not eating any of my cookies Mwhahahaha!
Today sucked.
 
My recently installed Mozilla Fire Fox browser seems to display everything very differently, including my blog.  At least it isn't Microsoft, though they have come out with some good things, I don't like the idea of supporting a huge evil corporation bent on sucking every penny out of us, petty computer users.
 
Summary in seven words:  Great short film but otherwise crappy day.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter