<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Sorry about the lack of updates in the past few days.  The internet does not work on my computer anymore due to what I think is a malfunctioning ethernet port, so I now post from my parents computer which I hate with the passion of a thousand of those delicious fruits.  As such, I can't post the speech as requested at this moment, or post as regularly as I would like.  What I can do, however, is give you the link to our uber smoot band web page which almost, but not quite, gives the reader exactly no information on what our music sounds like, but it sure is a fun website.  DeAnn, I think you will really enjoy it as there is something hidden on everypage.  See if you can find the chatroom!
If you have trouble navigating the site, please send me an email so I can completely and utterly fail to recieve it and be of no use to anyone.

I finally got my new guitar and it is amazing in sound quality, looks and functionality.  It is much better than I expected and has some features that I wasn't even aware were available, not that I will ever use them, but it is nice to know that they're there.  Here is a link to see what it's all got and to see how pretty it looks.

Summary in seven words: No internet, but a new guitar.  w00t!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter