<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 11, 2004

She is the best photographer that I know of and this is her site. She never ceases to amaze me with her brilliant work and stunning clarity. I hope one day to be half the photographer she is.

Leprosy, little pieces keep falling off of me. I'm not half the man I used to be.

Anyone who can tell me where that reference comes from wins an unspecified prize.

An old man who always sits on his porch wanted me to play music for him today as I walked home with my guitar. I told him another time as I was exhausted from moving a friend (I may have posted about him as 'the yeddi' previously) into his new place. He has tonnes of stuff including 3 full garbage bags full of shoes. How many guys have/need/want that many shoes? Needless to say, it was a long day, made longer by the uncomfortable rides from Montreal and between places (I was stuck in the middle because I am the smallest and the middle seats in a U-Haul are apparently not meant for one of my stature). I also nearly got murdered today, but I've decided I won't press charges.

Summary in seven words: Sorry if that was a bit disjointed.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter