<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sam's Sunday afternoon TV experiences:

1) I will never eat Juicy Fruit again! I was open-mouth shocked at the new Juicy Fruit Blue commercial where this guy goes around playing guitar and in every place someone takes his guitar and smashes it over something, once even by a nun! Then it cuts to some guys in a guitar repair shop chuckeling and saying 'sweet' and nodding emphatically. Perhaps it is just because I am a guitar player who just got a new guitar 3 days ago, but that really seemed completely wrong to me.

2) I walked into the TV room to see my dad giggling to himself, saying something along the lines of, "Hee hee hee, Canada beat the US in the women's long drive competition. Hee hee hee."

3) There was something else, but I forgot what it was. Suffice to say that it was quite witty, funny and would have made a great third segment to this oddly numbered post. If there are any mind readers out there, feel free to post what I was thinking of (I would but it is hidden in the unreachable, by me, secret areas of my mind) in the comments.

Summary in seven words: Don't eat Juicy Fruit if you play.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter