<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I went to the music store today to get new strings for my guitars, which in and of itself isn't all that interesting. What is interesting is who was the guy working there. He looked and sounded just like Andre the Giant, though he was probably a bit shorter. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy was related to him in some way, after all he was born in Montreal, not all that far away. He was really cool and kept saying my friend after every sentence just like Andre used to do in the one movie I saw with him in it, The Princess Bride (at least he said it in one line, probably more). Of course that doesn't prove blood relation, but it sure helped to build meaningless similarities between the two people.

The next thing I noticed was a delivery type of truck that appeared to be made of one single molded piece of metal with sleek looking contours on the sides. Perhaps these trucks are widespread and I just have not come into contact with one yet, but it looked like something out of a futuresque sci-fi movie where they have all this uber cool technology but still drive on rubber wheels instead of hovering because they ran out of money before it came time for the special effects.

Summary in seven words: Andre's relative works at the music store.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter