<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

I went swimming today for 3 hours in a friend's pool and as a result now have a lobster tan of the deepest sort. Fire engines don't compare with the sunburn I have, at least not those in my town as they have all been painted black as a pressure tactic. There were no clouds in the sky and the temperature was soaring. We, and by that I mean, of course, several others and I, were supposed to go see Spiderman: With A Vengeance, but we lost track of time and decided to keep swimming as it was uber hot out and the pool was a good one.

I also drew some fabulous stick men in various poses doing various things on a piece of collective artwork that our band is putting together. I can only draw stick men and they seem to fit, so I am happy. I especially like the crazy wide mouthed doppelgangers all over the place.

Summary in seven words: Swimming, collective art is cool. Sunburn not.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter