<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I spent a lot of time today writing some interesting things for the new Doppelganger Effekt website. It isn't quite finished yet, but I'll let you know where it is when it is at least mostly completed. I think that the design is quite well done and I love how there is something hidden on nearly every page, it makes for some interesting writing. DeAnne, why do you highlight what you read?

I attempted writing some Java script today for the first time and made myself an eightball type of thing with 26 different responses, some of the imaginative, some of them quite dull. It has been posted along with my Bio on the new site, link to be provided shortly as mentioned before.

If any one is curious, or needs ideas (not that mine are good enough to copy), let me know and I will post a copy of the speech I had to give this weekend. I figure it would be a pity to have to write a speech and then only have 30 people to listen to it (many people had left by the time I gave my speech), so I offer it to the internet if there is any interest at all. If not, I couldn't care less, unless of course it was a speech that someone else had written, then I think I could care less, but as it is, I don't really care all that much.

Summary in seven words: This was the least substantial post ever.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter