<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

Today the five questions game starts its conclusion, at least my chapter in it does. I have sent the questions to the three participants, and I will also post them here for Omni and any others who wish to participate in the comments or on their own blogs. Have fun.

5 Questions

1) What is your favorite kind of ice cream, why, and what emotions, if any, are instilled in you when you eat this particular type of ice cream?

2) What is your favorite band? Tell a bit about them. Do you think they will be angry if they find out that I just downloaded 15 of their songs?

3) Fix it yourself or call for help? Or tinker a bit, break something and then resort to option number two and pretend you didn't do anything?

4) What is the funniest word or phrase that you can think of at the moment and that makes you laugh every time you hear it? One of mine is "Pug Fugly" if that helps.

5) Now, since I have done all the work up to this point, you get to make up an interesting question and answer it with an equally interesting answer. Yes, I do realize this is quite a cop out and that this isn't in the rules, but I think this will be more fun. Also, I am really interested about what you will find an interesting question, and more so an interesting answer to the question. I guess this is a bit redundant since I wouldn't have asked the question if I hadn't wanted to know.

Rules that I may or may not have followed correctly depending on your command of the English language and leniency of interpretation:

1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond to up to five of you; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

Summary in seven words: No more procrastinating. The questions are here.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter