<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Take the quiz: "Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.'You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway

That's about right, though I don't smoke, nor do I plan on it anytime soon. Perhaps a celebratory cigar every now and then, but that's it.

Road trip got cancelled. I'm not all that surprised or disappointed about it. Probable for the best seeing as I'll be spending less money that I don't have and I now get to jam all afternoon with the boys and girls over at M's house (M being the one who threw my throwing knife into my electric guitar case, went with me horseback riding and escaped with me from the fiery inferno, which I may or may not blog about). Then I have a band practice, which are usually good. Our percussionist purchased a set of congas. Ohhh's and Ahhh's to be held until after they have been heard.

Listening to: Roulette by System of a Down

Summary in seven words: I like Bananas. Yummers. Jamming this afternoon.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter