<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

It was a beautiful day today in sunny downtown, Canada. Temperatures reaching as high as 31 degrees Celsius and a nice warm breeze, blowing just hard enough to let a person remember why man invented air conditioning, to thwart natures evil taunting in the heat. Seriously, I love weather like today's. So humid the trees across the street look foggy and temperature high enough to make the dogs pant just laying down. I may be saying something completely different by the end of the summer, but for now I am still cold from that 2 week stretch this winter where it was minus 48 degrees, or perhaps it is because I just saw Day After Next. That movie was well done. I walked outside after seeing that movie wondering why it felt so warm out. So maybe I just contradicted myself there, and maybe I am not still cold from the winter, but that doesn't change the fact that I am currently enjoying the warm weather.

In other news, the band I am currently playing with (I hesitate to say "my band" as that sounds authoritarian, which I am not in the least) is going to work on a cover of "carrot Juice is Murder" by the Arrogant Worms next practice, which is ironic because half the band is composed of vegetarians. I find that song so funny. I recommend everyone out there to download that song and give it a listen (if you are in Canada, of course, as it is legal to do so over here).

Stubble update: Short beard, not unlike this guy's.

Summary in seven words: Beautiful day out, good songs to play.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter