<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

The filming (shooting, whatever) of the wedding went really well last night. Everything turned out well. I bought a new guitar from eBay and after a month of turmoil and hassles from Bidpay (never use their service, by the way), it is finally being shipped to me. I took some amazing pictures yesterday and this afternoon, which I hope to be able to post. Tell me if they aren't working.

This is a neat bit of sky that I saw while photographing the wedding. I made it all artsy by putting it in black and white.

This is the view across the street from my house.

If this works, I'll probably post photos more often.

Summary in seven words: All is well and hopefully photos work.

Update: The pictures didn't want to show up on this page, so I just put links to them instead.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter