<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Etienne and Ilana's questions are up on their sites, so go visit them. I may have offended a friend's (Yeddi's) mom yesterday while I was over there. She was saying something about how marriage was done in the old world (she being an immigrant from Germany), where the couple never meets before the ceremony among other things, I wasn't really paying attention. Then, I may have said something along the lines of "The old world is dead, so we don't do things like that anymore." What followed seemed to me like shell-shocked silence with the Yeddi snickering in the background, I could be wrong. It probably wasn't the best thing I could have said at that particular moment, though she didn't seem uber pissed later on, at least not at me.

Summary in seven words: Probability of me saying something stupid high.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter