<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Band practice didn't happen last night for a variety of reasons, mostly involving people not showing up, and those that did feeling rather ill. This is not to say that I minded not having practice as I then got to hang out with the crew for a bit before all of our various jobs spread us around the world, or at least the greater southern Quebec area. So what did we do? First things first, we conceived a plan to take over the world! Then we decided to leave that to another day and played murder, a fun game involving throwing objects at people if they mess up. There was a beach involved, guitars, popcorn (some of which was amusingly on fire), a hackey or three, among other things, places and activities that were fun. I also ran into Tony, a friend from school that I found out is going to compete in a military competition in Austria this fall. He is with the unruly Hussars.

On another note, a friend gave me a picture of myself and I can't stop looking at it. My expression is so captivating for some reason. I have never seen this particular expression before so I suppose it could be fascination with the unknown, but I don't think that is what it is. Too bad my scanner coats everything in a hideous shade of green.

Song of the day, perhaps week: Noir Desir - Le Vent Nous Portera

Summary in seven words: A good night and a better picture.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter