<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Today we had a three and a half hour band practice which was fun, mostly productive and we came out with a really cool song. That makes three entirely original songs that we have written and can now play quite well. I suppose you could classify what we play acoustic rock, but I know it isn't and I am horrible at typing music. All we need is a drummer, well, maybe not, but at least someone to bang on a bongo or something every once in a while and perhaps one on a bass guitar though it has been working well without either of those thus far. A drummer would severely limit us as to where we can practice, but then I guess so does our piano man (I wonder if he can play the song, I'll have to ask him) though in a different way. All I can say is that it is great fun. I don't know why I didn't join a band long ago, oh wait, I know why. It's because I sucked, and still do in some ways, but I'm getting better and can probably still beat you in a duel of guitars (that would be so cool, I'm going to have to try that).

Summary in seven words: Music this, band that, blah, blah, blah.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter