<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

This is the first time I have seen 6:30 in some time, not because I decided to wake up at this hour, but because I haven't yet gone to bed. Why, you may ask? We (and by we I mean the others in my company) decided to stay up all night an make a promotional video for ourselves to show at the seminar tomorrow. Why not sleep and get it done during the day? I don't know, but that probably would have been a good idea. Instead we elected to write, film, edit, produce and complete a 5 minute clip explaining all that we do and how we do it, sort of. Was it wise? Probably not. Am I tired? Very much so. Will I ever stop writing this stupid dialogue to myself? Maybe. Am I going to bed? No.

Summary in seven words: Ramblings of a tired individual who won't sleep. (Bugger that is eight ... Meh.)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter