<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

In the spirit of participating in various mostly useless (Ok, who are we kidding? Wholly useless, but that is why they are fun...at times) blogging activities, I will now post my results for the book thing that I have seen on many a blog, but most recently on Veggi Chica's. The activity goes as follows:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

My Results:
From the book Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
"Of a kind."

That was rather dull, so lets try the 4th sentence: "There is a logic there." The 6th is very much longer and mostly as dull, so let's just call it quits and leave it at that. Well, it looks as if we have hit the wrong page as it is actually quite a good book, if you like that sort of thing (I just like anything by Douglas Adams), which I apparently do.

Summary in seven words: Blog activities are fun, except this one.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter