<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

In response to the five Question that Wes has asked:

1. If you had a single round-trip vacation ticket for a time machine
and could visit any time period (or specific year) you chose, where
would you go and why?

I would go to the year 3000 like in Futurama and see all of the new
technology that we have come up with and where we are headed. Could
it be like Star Trek, or perhaps more like ... um ... Futurama?
Somehow I doubt it, but hey, it would be cool to check it out. I
Might even find myself in oblivion for a bit with no earth at all, so
there is the risk factor. No matter what time period I would have chosen,
there is probably a good chance that I would have ended up dead, so I think
the risks are acceptable.

2. If you could assume the form and powers of any movie monster, who
or which would you choose and why?

I would assume the powers and form of Superman. Some probably wouldn't
consider him a monster, but as they are defined to be "an imaginary
creature usually having various human and animal parts", I think he
qualifies. I am not sure what I would actually do with his powers, I
mean, sure the flying would be cool, but many other monsters can fly.
Superman can do pretty much anything though so I am at liberty to figure
that one out later. In short, Superman because of the freedom that entails.

3. What's the most important word in the English language and why?

Is. As one of the Nights Who S- Until Recently Say Nee put it, "You
wouldn't get very far in life not saying is." What more can I say?
Is, because you wouldn't get very far in life not saying that word. It
wouldn't be something like "the" because old Chinese people get away without
saying that all the time.

4. Of all of the living creatures on the planet, which do you think
most accurately represents, depicts, and/or embodies your personality?
How so, and in what ways?

I don't know much about other creatures and their personalities seeing as I
don't have Discovery channel, but if I had to venture an opinion I would
have to say that the creature who most accurately represents me would be the
Koala. It is quiet, minds its own business, fierce when attacked, loves its
food, is probably more intelligent that we give him credit for, likes to
hang out with other Koalas and doesn't enjoy the input of man on nature as
much as he could.

5. If you could make your own lollipop -- any flavor, any filling, any
size, baseball bat for a stick, you name it -- what would you create?

I would make a root beer flavoured lollipop that didn't have any of those
annoying bubbles of air in them that hurt your tongue. I wouldn't make it
huge, but only about two inches in diameter. I am not a greedy man, but a
nice sized Root Beer flavoured lollipop would be cool. Perhaps they already
have these and I have been missing out all this time, who knows. If anyone
does, it is probably the Europeans. They have tonnes of great stuff that
none of us know anything about.

So if you would like to be interviewed by me and perpetuate this uber cool
blogging game:

1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond to up to five of you; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

My questions won't be hard and it won't be like a test or anything, so sign up now because I only have 5 spots and 2 readers. Sarcasm is a wonderful thing.

Summary in seven words: Answering Wes's many, five, and varied questions.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter