<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

I went horseback riding for the first time in 9 years today and it was very much fun. A friend of mine has three horses, two of which are able to be ridden upon, the other being a not yet trained Arabian. I rode a twenty-four-year-old bay quarterhorse thouroughbred that likes to run and eat and little in between. M, who was riding with me, on a separate horse, of course, fell off his horse half way through the trek in the woods. She invited me to go again sometime and I will definitely take her up on her offer.

On Saturday we nearly completed another song called Everlong, though there are a few bits which have yet to be worked out. I am going to have to learn to solo on guitar for this song, so it may not yet be completed for some time.

There are still three spots left for the questions. Sam and Nwar have both signed on, but I'm not sure that there are any other people who read this that have blogs. My solution to that problem is that I will send the questions out on Friday regardless of how many people have signed on, thus do I change the rules of this activity to suit my own purposes, (insert evil laugh here).

Summary in seven words: Horseback riding was fun. New song's good.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter