<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

I was just rudely awaken by a biplane buzzing our house. By buzzing I mean flying about 20 feet directly above the roof of my house deliberately. How do I know it was deliberate, you may ask? Because he/she did it THREE TIMES IN A ROW wearing a maniacal grin shouting Kra-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-kow. Ok, so I made up the bit about the grin and the gun noises, but they really did do it three times. Of course I didn't realize that it was a biplane when it woke me up the first time around so by the second time around my overactive imagination was concocting stories of air raids and this particular bomber being a newbie and forgetting to drop the bomb or something. Also, it wasn't a crop duster because a) they don't dust houses, b) it wasn't dropping anything and c) it went and did the same thing to another house across the valley after it was done ours. They are lucky that a) we don't own a shotgun, b) that even if we did it would never have been shot at them and c) that I don't have a biplane to buzz them with. I should stop writing sentences like the previous two because a) they are annoying, b) they are a shortcut to more meaningful and proper use of the grammatical rules set out so that we may convey a message with accuracy and acuity, and c) my English teacher hate me enough already.

Summary in seven words: Some arse buzzed my house three times.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter