<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

I can completely understand that how some people may think and hold a belief or opinion to be gold and so solid fact, but why do they feel the urge to try and convince everyone who will listen and some who won't that theirs is the only one that makes sense when it is clearly not the case, or at least not exclusively the case. Why mention it, you may wonder? For no reason in particular other than that it is what came to mind when I started writing. Can free writing be considered true to the blog form? Probably not but what do you think most of my posts consist of? Oh, no, secrets out. Of course that isn't to say that it is the only thing on my mind, nothing could be farther from the truth. Rarely on this blog will you hear (or read rather) anything that is pressing on my mind for the simple reason that I wish not to type it. Odd? Not remotely, at least not from my perspective. Differ on the subject?

On another note, my neighbors seem to have dug themselves in, as if preparing for war. They have dug up their driveway and erected a large mound between their and our properties. As I look out my window I half expect to see one of their kids' heads popping above it with an air rifle taking aim at my dog or something. To top it all off, the guy looks like a Hell's Angel (Biker gang whose headquarters are on the outskirts of town) and he even rides a Harley. One of the boys rides his scooter around in the trees between the houses. Who rides a scooter around in a tiny forest? Scouting mission? Speaking of which, they also cut down half the said trees so that now we have a clear view of each other. Why would anyone do that willingly? It isn't as if we are in the city and a new development is being built or something. Very strange indeed. Also the guy hardly speaks a word of English, not uncommon around here, but yet he gets along very well with my dad who hardly speaks a word of French. Yes, very odd indeed.

Top 5 most listened to tunes as of late:
1) Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground
2) Noir Desir - The Partisan (thank you Etienne)
3) The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love (I know, only because for some reason comes right after Six Underground)
4) Gary Jules - Mad World
5) Goo Goo Dolls - Long Way Down

Summary in seven words: Neighbors preparing an invasion, unleash the uber-hound.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter