<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

First day of May and the weather was beautiful, about 34 degrees. Perfect for playing guitar on the veranda, which I did until the wet dogs started spraying me and my lily (that is my guitar for the uninitiated, named so because she sounds a lovely as a lily looks, especially when I play it *cough*, *sputter*). I learned Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, which I heard for the first time two days ago, very pretty song. I also made up a new one, or at least a bit of one with made up chords, always fun. Too nice to blog and too many people around to just sit here. Especially when there is guitar to be played.

Summary in seven words: Screw you guys, I am playing guitar.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter