<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Sorry for the lack of posts guys and gals I promise that they will resume shortly. I have just two exams remaining, those which I consider to be the easiest: microeconomics and statistical analysis. My exams this far have gone well, surprisingly since I thought I was way under-prepared for the last two, with the exception of accounting of course. I am very happy for two main reasons: Toronto won with Domi (my favorite player since he was with Winnipeg) got third star and my new digital camera came in today. I will post some pictures if I can figure out how, or if it is even possible (if anyone knows how, please let me know as I have not the slightest clue). Regular posting will resume starting Saturday ... probably.

Summary in seven words: Sam will return shortly with pictures ... perhaps.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter