<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I will give you seven guesses as to what I am supposed to be doing now. If you guessed blogging, you are almost, but not quite, the farthest away possible from the truth. If you guessed Accounting homework, you would be right as the term paper is due tomorrow (yes, that's right, on SUNDAY!) because we have a make up class in the afternoon because of the strike, or second spring break, whichever you prefer (I prefer the second because that is essentially what it was. Never did anyone, on TV or otherwise, ever discuss their plans for the strike without the word "party" or "drinking" coming up once or several times; my school is a party school alright). So I will get back to, or rather begin, it.

Summary in seven words: Procrastinating yet again, sentences inside brackets, taboo?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter